It is about the transfer (send/receive) money, in real time/online process, which is done in domestic area or crossing the border.
- Oriented to personal/individual and company, which has or doesn’t have the account in Bank Jatim
- Sender/Receiver should show the original ID prove.
- The payment agent would transfer to the receiver in the local currency
- The money can be given in cash or non-cash.
- The sender would be charged for the money delivery
- The receiver can receive in any bank account or get the money transferred in cash amount
- For the sender of money:
- Bank Jatim member/client: Free of charge
- Non BankJatim member/client: Would be charged for the cost of meterai (stamp)
- The transfer would be done in Rupiah
- The transfer period limit would be done due to bank jatimSyariah schedule.
- The transfer is served in any countries, except in certain condition valid in certain Countries
- Transfer is executed safe and easy
- Affordable cost of transfer
- No minimum money for the transfer
- Fast, online, and real time transaction, and within minutes, the money would be accepted by receiver.
- The sender/receiver is not necessary to have the account in the bank Jatim and not necessary to stay in the country of sender or receiver.
Condition to Apply:
- Filling in the form
- Giving the money and ID copy, for transfer
- Inform the transfer data includes the name, amount of money, country of origin and destination
- Filling the form and giving the valid ID
- Knowing the transfer data, such as name of receiver, name of sender, amount of money, country of sender and reference number.
- The Bank Jatim clients would only receive the money in Rupiahs.